Chaucer is a fast growing Global management consultancy working in Europe and USA.
The Finance Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring that the finance team is efficient and producing accurate financial and management information on a timely basis.
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts for the executive and internal operating boards including commentary
- Preparation of internal management reports. e.g. indirect spend forecasting and cash-flow forecasts
- Oversee purchase ledger, payments, banking and payroll
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Responsible for all local compliance including VAT and UK and US tax filings across all group companies
- Continuous improvement of financial procedures and controls
- Assistance with year-end Audit
- Manage, support and develop a team
- Key skills Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with proven industry experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent presentational and analytical skills
- Capable of building relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing and non-hierarchical organisation
- Strong Excel skills and Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft PowerBi