Chaucer is a fast growing Global management consultancy working in Europe and USA.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in the end to end sales ledger process from client contract or order being received, time and expense processing through to invoicing and cash collection
- Raise invoices, process timesheets and expenses for staff and sub-contractors, credit control and cash-flow forecasting
- Responsible for ensuring accurate project information is maintained to track project financial performance
- Keen focus on managing and reducing work in progress and minimising our order to cash cycle
- Key user of Kimble; our Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool which captures all information on our engagements including sales pipeline, resourcing, time and expense management, profitability, forecasting and cash-flow
- Formal qualifications are not a pre-requisite for the role, but must be proficient with double-entry, accruals accounting, reconciliations and preparing supporting information for Management reports.
- Ability to take ownership for issues through to resolution, reliable, accurate with attention to details, flexible and responsible. Must be professional in liaisons with both clients and managers. A team player.
- Strong Excel skills and analytical skills
- Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft PowerBi an advantage