SAP Interfaces & EDI Consultant to support the Americas S/4 Hana Implementation for Global Life Sciences company. This role will manage end to end technical Integration, Vendor communication, related to EDI interfaces with SAPS/4 and Opentext, specifically related to EDI X12 transactions to support Supply Chain business processing within the America Zone (US, Canada, Brazil, Columbia).Responsible for working with IT, external business partners and business resources to define and manage project scope and delivering projects on time and on budget.
This individual will serve as a technical lead on SAP Opentext functional/technical configuration, and utilizing EDI for Supply chain and OTC S/4 integration with external and internal application. This includes organizing and leading discussions related to requirements definition, analysis, use cases, testing, and implementation following established methodologies related to the software development lifecycle and computer system validation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to manage, set priorities, and successfully complete multiple projects and support issues concurrently with little or no supervision.
- Vendor communication/ change management for 3rdpart Supply chain partners.
- Provide Project Management to B2B/EDI/Ecommerce core services such as EDI-X12, and Opentext Change management for Americas Supply chain partners.
- Support Validation, business and coordinate with Opentext project team, external Supply chain Partners and internal APPLE program SCM/O2C teams for SDLC deliverables.
- Compile all changes in S/4, Opentext and prepare a detailed communication plan for each SCM/O2Cpartners.Support technical integrations with Americas Region,3rd Party Logistics Partners and trading partner etc.
- Work with SCM 3rd party partners to update them on the APPLE EDI change and discuss any potential changes at partners end.
- Strong background in process and controls and understanding of the operating business environment from a controls and compliance perspective.
- Ability to interface with operational and senior management within the organization
- Ability to facilitate translation of business requirements and application capabilities
- Responsible for all EDI related customer master data changes, and Z tables, Opentext mapping tables related to EDI, and other legacy external/internal applications.
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong relationship management and analytical skills
- Conduct client and stakeholder meetings, Consulting Group and project teams to confirm project scope, validation approach and deliverables as well as the logistics of schedule, system access
- Must be able to work flexibly in a highly professional team while mastering complexity and collaborate with internal quality, validation and IT functions.
- Demonstrates proficiency with one or more technology environments, with the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts very quickly.
- Good understanding of GxP compliance and 21 CFRPart 11 requirements.
- Complete client Training requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a related Ecommerce and B2B/EDI/X12 field/ sets such as 810,820, 850 and 856
- At least 5 years’ technical experience working in an EDI
- Product Knowledge of Opentext EDI GxS software/EDI mapping/BP process/AS2 is a plus.
- Understanding of EDI Translators, SAP and other systems for EDI interfaces, workflow, etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with various levels of the business and IS mgmt.
- Strong leadership ability and managing a team/staff3/9/2018
- Understanding of commercial/business flow in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail is important especially as it relates to follow-up and follow through on customer needs and issues
- Must demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and mentoring.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline required. M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5 years related experience in EDI technologies.