The Chaucer Group has been supporting global clients across the energy, life science and financial service sectors for over 30 years. Our clients are continuously changing and we understand the challenges that change brings to technology, processes, people, culture and behaviors. We employ experienced consultants who work side-by-side with our clients to deliver results-driven programs across every function and discipline. We serve as our clients’ trusted partner to ensure that even the most complex initiatives are delivered successfully. We excel in advisory and delivery services for complex technology and data-driven change. Our Program Delivery Excellence framework and business improvement mind-set combine to deliver outstanding results over the long term. Our program management and change management consultants focus on delivering value that will generate sustainable and tangible benefits.
We are looking for outstanding consultants and project managers to help support the growth of our firm. We seek professionals who have demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and have a strong interest in management consulting. From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem solving skills: Have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Drive: ambitious, energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
PROJECT MANAGER/MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
JUNIOR - MID-LEVEL - SENIOR
This role will provide support for various client engagements by developing financial and operational analysis, mapping high level processes, diagnosing different areas of a business, presenting conclusions/recommendations to the client, and assisting with execution efforts.
- Work on client project teams. Assist in identifying the client’s needs, help develop an as-is and future state roadmap, and work on the client team in executing the roadmap to achieve significant financial results for the client
- Support client teams by providing project execution support which often includes process mapping and data collection; researching benchmark data; data analysis in developing client deliverables and key milestone follow up to ensure timely project execution
- Secondary responsibilities include supporting firm activity in new business, developing solutions and other internal initiatives.
- 3+ years of prior business experience required, prior consulting experience at a professional services firm a plus
- Demonstrated experience with S-Curve and Earned Value Management (EVM/EVPM)
- Experience supporting project management plans and prior Agile Project Management experience a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Excellent technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience with MS Project, Visio, etc. preferred
- BA required
If you have experience in any Chaucer Life Sciences' service offerings, and are interested in working with us to achieve our growth plans, we would love to hear from you:
- Clinical Operations
- Systems Implementations
- Medical Affairs
- Product Launches
- Procurement & Software Licensing
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Submissions Planning
- Clinical systems Integration & Implementation
- Mergers & Diverstitures
- Vendor Engagement & Management
- Sample Management
- Records Information Management (eRIM; LIMS)
- Clinical Trial Safety/Pharmacovigilance
Baseline requirements include:
- Solid project management skills
- MS Project
- Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to integrate into client environments seamlessly